This blog is dedicated to the idea that together we can all make the world a better place, one individual at a time. One way this starts is by looking at the man (or woman) in the mirror, learning to love one’s self, and by cultivating compassion for our fellow man.
I challenge anyone who reads this blog to find a reason each and every day to be thankful for someone or something. It is so easy to find something to complain about. So easy to become negative and disgruntled, that we have literally turned into a nation of complainers.
I have created this blog to communicate about circumstances and situations in our society that deserve a closer look in the hopes of correcting failures and dysfunctions to make life a little better. Hopefully my writings will serve to inform and motivate people to be thankful for the lives they live and to take action to help others.
- The Rise of Compassionate Management (Finally) (blogs.hbr.org)
- Gratitude (williamssyndromesmile.com)
- Refuse to Complain (tapcopim.com)
- Beware Of The New Disgruntled Social Customer (sysomos.com)
- Another day, Another dollar! (39weeksunsafe.wordpress.com)
- Whinging and Complaining. (thinksandquestions.wordpress.com)
- Life Is A Gift (ohjiazhen.wordpress.com)
- The Mirror (intuitivenotions.wordpress.com)
- Offer Love And Compassion (ejaife.wordpress.com)
- Compassion Blog Month: Her Name is Nileen (mlsgregg.com)